Unlocking a person's potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.
Whether we realize it or not, we all could use a personal coach to help us see the bigger picture through the forest of what our goals may be. The language we use internally and externally shape our thoughts, beliefs and actions that can either propel us forward or drive us backwards.
Success starts with you and what you feel you can accomplish. With open lines of communication, regular appointments and check-ins, the coaching process will open your mind and release your limiting beliefs. Together, we will create small, realistic and achievable action plans that you are comfortable with.
Here are some common questions:
- How do I eat better?
- How can I be more active?
- Why can't I get out of this slump?
- Where do I find more time?
- Where do I even begin?
Chances are, one or more of those questions seem familiar to you and that's okay. You are not alone. What makes you feel alone is that you feel like you don't have the support or help of those around you. New possibilities are everywhere and with an open mind, personal growth is right around the corner. All you have to do is be willing to invest and believe in yourself. You are important and you always matter!
As a Coach and Certified Behavior Change Specialist, I will work with you to:
- Pinpoint motivational triggers and determine your greatest barriers to change
- Apply the appropriate intervention techniques aligned with your personality, and identify your ability to change
- Design programs that can yield quicker, more effective results while adjusting training methods as you progress in your training
If you or someone you know is interested in individual or group coaching, please be thorough in filling out the form below and I will contact you once I receive your information.