Contact Us

Use this form to inquire more about how

Transformations By Sean Michael can assist you.

Harrison Ave
North Haledon, NJ, 07508
United States

(201) 207-7678

Transformations By Sean Michael is the most complete, mobilized fitness and wellness solutions company, certified by NASM.  I operate out of Bergen and Passaic counties.  My services include one on one personal training, partner training, seasonal boot camps and special events training.   Service in the following towns:  Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, Waldwick, Ramsey, Ridgewood, Mahwah and Paramus. 

T30 IS HERE.jpg

T:30 - Transformational Motivation Videos

T:30 Episode 18 - Chinks in Our Armor

Sean Michael

We all have chinks in our armour, meaning a soft spot or vulnerability that we don’t want to expose. Some people are strong and can internalize it so everything appears fine and others wear their emotions on their sleeves and you can read them as to what’s going on.

If you know of somebody who doesn’t seem like they’re on their game or appears off from what they normally are, take the time to ask them if they’re OK or if anything is going on that they want to talk about. Chances are they may not want to but they do know that you care and that is important. If they do want to talk, make sure to use those two ears to listen twice and speak once.

T:30 Episode 17 - Work Your Hump Wednesday

Sean Michael

What better video to do than giving you a few options that you can easily do in the privacy of your own home: 1) Squats 2) Lunges (Front, Side, Reverse) 3) Split Squat with a Rear Leg Kick Watch for form and posture. Always keep your chest elevated and shoulders back. Drive through your heels and squeeze your glutes at the top of each repetition!

T:30 Episode 16 - You Are Important, You Matter

Sean Michael

As I was interviewing a prospective client, when the first things they sat there and told me was that they were important which I always believe. What struck me as interesting however was that I couldn’t remember the last time someone said that to me when we were sitting face-to-face.

We are all important and we all matter. The little things that we do for each other and for ourselves all add value. We may not feel comfortable with it but look yourself in the mirror and believe in your heart that you are important!

T:30 Episode 14 - Keep Your Streak Going

Sean Michael

Everyone loves a hot streak and we typically see them throughout sports. Personally, we all have our own hot streaks that we go through whether it’s going to the gym every day, getting up at the same time or eating the same nutritious meals. It’s when our streak comes to an end that we need to be better to ourselves. It’s OK that we hit the snooze or decided to drive past the gym. It is not the end of the world. It’s a misstep. Every great streak starts with one so do your one thing today and build upon it every day after that. Excellence is waiting for you all over again!

T:30 Episode 13: Personal Growth

Sean Michael

Personal growth is so important to our every day lives. If we are not expanding our horizons, we are slowly dying inside and we want to avoid that at all costs. My suggestion is to find a class that you love, read a book that you’ve been dying to read or find a quiet spot to meditate. I guarantee over time you will see your personal
 growth go off the charts!

T:30 Episode 12: Write Down Your Goals

Sean Michael

Goals are so important because they keep us focused on getting to the next place in line that we want to be.  When we write them down, our subconscious mind begins to work for you towards the success you desire. If you don’t, you are forcing your brain to sift through thousands of daily thoughts and distractions to try and remember what is truly important. 

Set goals and hand write them out. If you are unsure about the process, let me know and I will help you.

T:30 Episode 11: I AM...Your Most Powerful Anchoring Words

Sean Michael

T:30 Wednesday Edition! Let’s talk about the most powerful anchoring phrase you can imagine… I AM!

Using the words together create a vision that your body and mind listen to which has an immediate chain reaction to your own actions. Use the phrase I AM confident. I AM strong. I AM successful. 

You have to believe it to achieve it. I work on this daily because it is important to work on yourself to build positive habits. It may not be easy but the important things never are. Rise to it today, treat yourself well and say I AM AMAZING!!

T:30 Episode 10: Be Bold! Be Daring!

Sean Michael

It’s T:30 the Late Edition of Transformational Motivation! The day isn’t over yet… So be bold, be daring and take a few risks! The great ones always take risks knowing full well that success is right around the corner. That success is waiting for you as well! Look in the mirror and make that change to believe in yourself! Have a great week!

T:30 Episode 9: Choose the Word Challenging

Sean Michael

T:30 Friday Edition...Between Two 🎃Pumkins🎃

Let’s replace the work HARD with the word CHALLENGING going forward. You can ask my clients and they will all tell you it’s one of the first things that we do together and often times the end of correcting themselves. 

Hard is a negative and self-defeating word while challenging is positive because it signifies that you want to rise up, overcome and meet it. 

I challenge you to forever substitute the word challenging for hard going forward! Make it a great day and have a fantastic weekend!

T:30 Episode 8: How Strong Is Your Core?

Sean Michael

T:30 Wednesday Workout Edition
How strong is your core? Do you feel like you work on it or challenge your stability enough? The world is an unstable environment so why not train your body to be more reactive to it?
Incorporate balance, stability balls, BOSU Balls, planks and anything else that will throw your body a curve. The more muscles you can recruit at any one given time, the better!

T:30 Episode 7: Guess What, Nobody's Perfect!

Sean Michael

No one is 💯% perfect! I don’t expect you to be. All I expect is that you give 💯% of whatever you have in you. That is your absolute best! If you can look into your 👀 in the mirror and tell yourself that there was nothing more you could do, then I applaud you!

What are you going to give your best at today??

T:30 Episode 6: Friday The 13th Edition

Sean Michael

It’s T:30, the Friday the 13th edition 👻💀🎃. There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck. Create your own luck by creating the circumstances that you’re in with the people that you want to be surrounded with. Your luck is about to change today!

T:30 Episode 4: What is the One Thing You Can Get Done Today?

Sean Michael

Hey! It’s T:30 TIME! What is going to be your ONE THING that you need to or want to get done today? Give it the time and focus it deserves which means do it free of distraction. Put your phone on airplane mode, close your office door, tell people you are not to be interrupted unless it’s an absolute emergency.

Let me know below what your ONE THING is and your plan to accomplish it free of distraction. 

T:30 Episode 3: Smarter Choices At Lunch

Sean Michael

Good Friday Afternoon! It’s lunchtime! What smart choices will you make today? Let me know! We can always learn a great new idea! My suggestion, try a lettuce wrap. Use some hummus as a base layer and stack it with your favorite protein. It’s light yet dense with nutrients. It’s a win-win in my book!
As always, if I can help you through T:30 or in any other way, please let me know. I’m all ears!

T:30 Episode 2: Variety In Your Workouts

Sean Michael

Good morning! It’s T:30 coming at you with a little bit of work out advice. Variety is the spice of life when it comes to your workouts! Doing the same over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
Change things up from time to time by switching from machines to dumbbells or incorporate the use of resistance bands or TRX straps. Use stability and BOSU balls for any type of balance in order to challenge your body in a different way than what it used to.
Your body and your mind will thank you for it because you won’t be as bored mentally and your body will have a completely different workout and feel physically.
Have any questions? Just contact me!